Richard Bull (actor)
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Richard William Bull|
June 26, 1924|
Zion, Illinois, U.S.
|Died||February 3, 2014
Calabasas, California, U.S.
Cause of death
|Residence||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Occupation||Film, stage, television actor|
|Home town||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Television||Little House on the Prairie|
|Spouse(s)||Barbara Collentine (1948–2014, his death)|
Richard William Bull (June 26, 1924 – February 3, 2014) was an American film, stage and television actor. He was best known for his performance as "Doc" on Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and Nels Oleson on Little House on the Prairie.
Bull made nearly 100 film and TV appearances including:
- Harrigan and Son (1961) as Lawson in "They Were All in Step But Jim"
- The Eleventh Hour (1964) as Phil Whitman in "Sunday Father"
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (1964-1968 TV Series) as The Doctor, various episodes
- Kentucky Jones (1965) as Harold Erkel in episodes "The Victim" and "The Return of Wong Lee"
- Mission: Impossible - (1966) as an agent for the Impossible Missions Force
- Mannix - (1968-1974) 7 episodes as 4 different characters
- Gomer Pyle, USMC - (1966) as the psychologist in the episode "Gomer and the Little Space Men".
- Bonanza - (1969-1972) as Jess Hill (2 episodes)
- The Streets of San Francisco - (1973-1974) as the coroner
- Barnaby Jones - (1973-1976) 4 episodes as J.I. Fletcher
- Little House on the Prairie - (1974-1983) as Nels Oleson
- Wipeout (1976) as Sheriff Safian
- Dead Man's Run as Mr. Moore
- Blind Terror (1973) as Mr. Strather
- Perchance to Kill (1973) as J.I. Fletcher
- Hill Street Blues - (1985) as Capt. Furillo's father
- Highway to Heaven - (1985) as the doctor (2 episodes)
- Designing Women - (1988) as Everett
- Normal - (2003 film) as Roy, Sr.
- Witless Protection - (2008) as Sheriff Smoot
- The Parallax View - (1974) as a Parallax Goon
- High Plains Drifter - (1973) as Asa Goodwin
- Executive Action - (1973) as a gunman on "Team A"
- The Andromeda Strain - (1971) as an Air Force major
- The Stalking Moon - (1968) as the doctor
- Moonfire - (1970) as Leslie Russell
- The Satan Bug - (1965) As Federal Agent
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|