Richard C. Biberstein
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Richard C. Biberstein (1859-1931) was an American architect who designed numerous textile mills.
- Lyerly Full Fashioned Mill, 56 Third St., SE. Hickory, North Carolina (Biberstein, Bowles, Meachem & Reed), NRHP-listed
- Southern Asbestos Company Mills, 1000 Seaboard St.. Charlotte, North Carolina (Biberstein, R.C.), NRHP-listed
- One or more works in Spray Industrial Historic District, roughly bounded by Warehouse, Rhode Island, River Dr., Washburn Rd., the Smith River, E. Early Ave., and Church. Eden, North Carolina (Biberstein,R.C.), NRHP-listed
- Belmont Hosiery Mill, 608 S. Main St.. Belmont, North Carolina (Biberstein, Herman V.), NRHP-listed
- Thomas W. Hanchett, William H. Huffman, and Catherine W. Bishir (2009). "North Carolina Architects & Builders: Biberstein, Richard C. (1859-1931)". North Carolina State University Libraries.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|