Richard Green Moulton was a professor, author & lawyer born in England, 1849 and died in America on 15 August 1924. He was the brother of William Fiddian Moulton, John Fletcher Moulton, and James Egan Moulton.
- Shakespeare as a dramatic artist; a popular illustration of the principles of scientific criticism. (1885) Oxford, Clarendon Press.
- The ancient classical drama; a study in literary evolution intended for readers in English and in the original. (1890). Oxford, The Clarendon Press.
- The literary study of the Bible. An account of the leading forms of literature represented in the sacred writings. (1896). London, Isbister & Co.
- Select masterpieces of Biblical literature. (1901). New York, The Macmillan company; London, Macmillan & co., ltd.
- A short introduction to the literature of the Bible. (1901). Boston, D. C. Heath & Co.
- The Modern Reader's Bible Translation (1907). New York, The Macmillan Company.
- The Bible at a single view. (1918). With an appendix, how to read the Bible. New York, The Macmillan company.