Richard Gunn (writer)
Richard Gunn (born 28 May 1971) is a freelance British author, journalist and photographer with several transport-related books to his credit, as writer, editor or contributor. He has also written for a number of magazines and websites, both in Britain and abroad.
A noted British and Swedish car enthusiast, he is currently the editor-at-large of the UK-based Classic Car Weekly newspaper, which he joined in February 2000, as well as historical editor for The Moment magazine and regular contributor to Practical Classics and Car Mechanics. He lives in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
In 2012, Richard was voted the UK's favourite motoring expert in an online poll run by Car Leasing UK.
- Classic Cars: The World's Greatest Marques (2003), writer
- The Encyclopaedia of Classic Cars (2003), contributor
- Supercars: The World's Top Performance Machines (2004), writer
- Trucks & Off-Road Vehicles (2004), editor
- Classic Test Drive (2005), main writer
- Ultimate Performance Cars (2005), editor
- Cool Wheels: Monster Movers (2006), writer
- Cool Wheels: Racing Cars (2006), writer
- Mega Machines: The Biggest Machines Ever Built (2007), writer
- 100 Mega Machines: The Biggest Machines Ever Built (2007), writer
- Classic Car Buyer's Guide (2008), contributor
- Timewarp Classics (2008), contributor
- Classic & Performance Car Price Guide 2009 (2009), co-writer
- Classic Car Price Guide 2010 (2010), co-writer