Richard Juhlin, born 1962, is a Swedish Champagne writer, who has written a number of books that have been translated into several languages, including English and French.
Juhlin is a physical education teacher by training, and was educated at Gymnastik- och idrottshögskolan in Stockholm. He worked as a teacher in Mälarhöjden before he could make Champagne-related activities his full-time profession. As of 2008, the total number of Champagnes tasted and rated by him was 6,500. In 2002, he was given the French award Mérite agricole of the rank Chevalier.
- Champagne Guide, Wine Appreciation Guild, 2008 (published simultaneously in Swedish and English)
- 4000 Champagnes, Flammarion, 2004
- Tretusen Champagner, Wahlström & Widstrand, 2002
- 2000 Champagnes, Methusalem, 1999
- Tom Stevenson, another prominent Champagne writer.