17 March 1957 |
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Richard Kwietniowski (born 17 March 1957) is an English film director and screenwriter of Polish descent. During the 1980s he was a film lecturer at Bulmershe College of Higher Education (now Bulmershe Court in Reading, Berkshire. He has directed eleven films since 1987. His film Love and Death on Long Island was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
- Alfalfa (1987)
- Ballad of Reading Gaol (1988)
- Flames of Passion (1989)
- Proust's Favorite Fantasy (1991)
- Cost of Love (1991)
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words (1992)
- Love and Death on Long Island (1997)
- A Night with Derek (1997)
- Owning Mahowny (2003)
- Regret Not Speaking (2003)
- No One Gets Off in This Town (2010)
- "Richard Kwietniowski". movies.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "Festival de Cannes: Love and Death on Long Island". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
|This article about a British film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|