Richard Lee Byers
Richard Lee Byers at Gen Con Indy 2008
|Born||Richard Lee Byers
September 21, 1950
Richard Lee Byers is an author of fantasy novels.
Richard Lee Byers holds a Master's degree in Psychology. A resident of the Tampa Bay area, he worked in an emergency psychiatric facility for over a decade, then left the mental health field to become a writer. He has taught fiction writing at Hillsborough Community College. He is also a fencing and poker enthusiast. He is the author of over forty fantasy and horror novels, including many set in the Forgotten Realms universe. His recent projects include the eBook superhero series The Impostor.
Byers has also written for League Entertainment's comic book series Simon Vector, with illustrator Johnny Atomic.
- The Halls of Stormweather (July 2000)
- The Shattered Mask (June 2001)
- Dissolution (July 2002)
- The Black Bouquet (September 2003)
- The Year of Rogue Dragons trilogy
- Queen of the Depths (August 2005)
- The Haunted Lands trilogy
- Brotherhood of the Griffon
- The Sundering
- The Reaver (2013)
- "Richard Lee Byers". Archived from the original on Feb 24, 2009.
- Bullard, Jim (November 13, 1992). "Marketing a monster Series", St. Petersburg Times, p. 18.
- "Guests: Richard Lee Byers" Odyssey Con 14 website
- http://www.richardleebyers.com/bio.html Archived September 3, 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- (December 6, 1992). "Holiday Gift Books: Bloodsuckers", St. Petersburg Times, p. 5D.
- D'Ammassa, Don (May 2003). "Forbidden / The Madness of Priests", Chronicle 25 (4): 47.
- D'Ammassa, Don (September 2001). "The Shattered Mask", Science Fiction Chronicle 22 (9): 44.
- Ewalt, David M. (August 20, 2012). "What's Next With Dungeons And Dragons?". Forbes (Forbes publishing). Retrieved August 26, 2012.
|This profile of a comics writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|