Richard Lee Jackson
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2009)|
|Richard Lee Jackson|
Jackson playing drums with Enation in 2013.
|Born||Richard Lee Jackson
May 29, 1979
Orlando, Florida, U.S.
|Residence||Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Raquel Torres (m. 2005)|
|Relatives||Jonathan Jackson) (brother)|
Richard Lee Jackson (born May 29, 1979) is an American actor and musician.
Born in Redlands, California, Jackson got his start as Ryan Parker on the NBC Saturday morning sit-com Saved by the Bell: The New Class. After three seasons on the syndicated program, he appeared on the second season premiere episode of Fox/David Kelley's Ally McBeal, where he played Ally's young love interest. More television and film work followed, including a recurring role on the Lifetime drama Any Day Now. He currently plays drums for Enation, which his brother, Jonathan Jackson is the lead singer.
Jackson was born in Redlands, California, the son of Jeanine, an amateur ventriloquist and businesswoman, and Dr. Rick "Ricky Lee" Jackson, a family physician, country musician and Congressional candidate in the state of Washington. Jackson was raised in Battle Ground, Washington with his brother Jonathan Jackson, an actor and musician, and his sister Candice Jackson, now a lawyer and author.
His other television credits include a lead role in the television movie Hope Ranch starring Bruce Boxleitner, a supporting role in Showtime's The Prisoner of Zenda, Inc. and guest appearances on syndicated shows such as Boy Meets World, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Baywatch, among others. In 1993 he played Jason Lee Scott's cousin Jeremy in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Jackson's feature film work includes the dark comedy True Rights, a supporting role in the MGM feature film Madison starring Jim Caviezel, and a lead role in the Universal comedy Bring It On Again. Richard had a role in the Hallmark western, Love's Long Journey, the third film installment of the best selling novels by Janette Oke, adapted by Michael Landon, Jr.
Richard married his wife, Raquel Torres, on January 2nd, 2005.
- Grimm (1 episode, 2014) as Karl Herman
- Avenging Angel (2007) as Billy
- Mystery Woman: Oh Baby (2006) as Johnny
- Love's Long Journey (2005) as Sonny Huff
- Madison (2005) as Buddy Johnson
- Bring It On Again (2004) as Derek
- Hope Ranch (2002) as Booker
- Crystal Clear (2000) as James
- Skeletons in the Closet (2001)
- True Rights (2000) as Reynolds Portman
- Trapped in a Purple Haze (2000) as Jack
- Any Day Now (4 episodes, 1999-2000) as Jason DeLuca
- Ally McBeal (1 episode, 1998) as Jason Tresham
- Saved by the Bell: The New Class (1995-1997) as Ryan Parker (Series Regular)
- The Prisoner of Zenda, Inc (1996) as Douglas Gatewick
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (2 episodes, 1995) as Danny
- The Good Life (1 episode, 1994) as David
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1 episode, 1993) as Jeremy