From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
He writes frequently for Tech Central Station.
- Tren, R. (2001). Malaria & the DDT story. Institute of Economic Affairs ISBN 0-255-36499-7.
- "Doctors Without Principles," Capitalism Magazine, June 30, 2002.
- "Malaria Rates Underscore Need to Set Aside Costly Taboos," (with Roger Bate) Journal of the South African Institute of International Affairs, December 1, 2004.
- "Greenpeace policies keeping Africa poor", Checkbiotech.org, June 18, 2003.
- "Where DDT Works," Tech Central Station, April 26, 2004.
- "The Malaria Fight Continues", undated, accessed January 2006.
- "The Cost of Free Water", undated, accessed January 2006.
- "South Africa Suffocates Under Plastic Bag Ban", undated, accessed May 2005.