Richard Wilson (producer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
December 25, 1915|
McKeesport, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Died||August 21, 1991
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Cause of death
|Alma mater||University of Denver|
|Occupation||Director, actor, writer, producer|
|Spouse(s)||Elizabeth Anderson Wilson|
- Man with the Gun (1955) - director
- The Big Boodle (1957) - director
- Raw Wind in Eden (1958) - director
- Al Capone (1959) - director
- Pay or Die (1960) - director, producer
- Invitation to a Gunfighter (1964) - director, producer
- Three in the Attic (1968) - director, producer
- It's All True: Based on an Unfinished Film by Orson Welles (1993) - producer
- Bruce Folkart, "Richard Wilson; Director, Writer and Actor" Los Angeles Times 24 August 1991 accessed 20 April 2014
- "Richard Wilson Biography". Richard Wilson – Orson Welles Papers 1930–2000 (bulk 1930–1991), University of Michigan. Retrieved 2014-10-30.