Richard Yates Mander
Dr. Richard Yates Mander FRCO LRAM (1862 - 31 March 1917) was an English organist and composer.
He was born in 1862 in Leamington Spa, son of Richard Yates and Esther. His father was a band master.
In 1885 he married Elizabeth Catherine Taylor. The children from this marriage were:
- Richard N Mander b. 1886
- Ester Maud Mander b. 1887
- Catherine Mary Mander b. 1889
- Lucy Evelyn Mander b. 1891
He died on 31 March 1917 and is buried in Ashey Cemetery.
- Organist of St. John’s Church, Leamington Spa 1880 – 1888
- Organist of the St Philips Church, Birmingham 1888 - 1898
- Organist of All Saints' Church, Ryde 1898 - 1917
- some organ music.
- A Harvest Anthem, Thou Shalt Shew Us Wonderful Things.
Charles John Blood Meacham
|Organist and Master of the Choristers of St. Philip's Church, Birmingham
A. G. Thompson
- British musical biography. James Duff Brown, Stephen Samuel Stratton – 1897
- Leamington Spa Courier. Saturday 16 August 1879
- Musical times - Volume 24 - Page 151, 1883
- Leamington Spa Courier - Friday 14 November 1902
- Leamington Spa Courier – Saturday 21 July 1888
- A directory of composers for organ. John Henderson. 1999. P.287