|Elevation||262 ft (79.9 m)|
|Area||4.4 sq mi (11.4 km2)|
|- land||4.4 sq mi (11 km2)|
|- water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2), 0%|
|Density||1,491.6 / sq mi (575.9 / km2)|
|- summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Richboro is located at (40.221658, -75.006047).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 4.4 square miles (11 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 6,678 people, 2,062 households, and 1,864 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,524.5 people per square mile (588.7/km²). There were 2,072 housing units at an average density of 473.0/sq mi (182.6/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 97.09% White, 0.36% African American, 1.81% Asian, 0.01% from other races, and 0.72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.63% of the population.
There were 2,062 households out of which 45.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 83.9% were married couples living together, 4.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 9.6% were non-families. 8.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.20 and the average family size was 3.39.
In the CDP the population was spread out with 28.9% under the age of 18, 6.5% from 18 to 24, 25.2% from 25 to 44, 29.7% from 45 to 64, and 9.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 40 years. For every 100 females there were 96.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 92.7 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $91,204, and the median income for a family was $94,316. Males had a median income of $67,222 versus $36,351 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $31,954. About 1.5% of families and 1.8% of the population were below the poverty line, including 1.6% of those under age 18 and 4.4% of those age 65 or over.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 29 Mar 2011.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- RichboroAlive.com - Community Website for Richboro and Surrounding Areas
- BucksCountyAlive.com - Community Website for Bucks County, PA