Richland Township, Grant County, Indiana
Location of Richland Township in Grant County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.75 sq mi (61.5 km2)|
|• Land||23.75 sq mi (61.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|• Density||40.7/sq mi (15.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453793|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.75 square miles (61.5 km2), all land. The stream of Taylor Creek runs through this township.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Liberty Township, Wabash County (northeast)
- Pleasant Township (east)
- Franklin Township (southeast)
- Sims Township (south)
- Jackson Township, Howard County (southwest)
- Jackson Township, Miami County (west)
- Waltz Township, Wabash County (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Independent Order of Odd Fellows.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Grant County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|