Richmond Heights, Saskatoon
|— Neighborhood —|
|Suburban Development Area||Lawson Suburban Development Area|
|• Type||Municipal (Ward 1)|
|• Administrative body||Saskatoon City Council|
|• Average Income||$ 57,275|
|Time zone||UTC (UTC-6)|
|City of Saskatoon Neighborhoods|
Richmond Heights, adjacent to the South Saskatchewan River, features walking trails in the Meewasin Valley. G.D. Archibald Park North hosts baseball and soccer games. Luther Heights is a Luther care community for those aged 60 and over. The average home selling price in 2006 was $121,111, and 73.5% of the residents owned their own home. The average home size was 2.3 residents.Statistics c2006 - 
Within the Lawson Suburban Development Area (West Side), the neighbourhood of Richmond Heights is bordered on the North by Circle Drive. Warman Road lies to the west side. To the south is Hazen Street, and finally the eastern perimeter is the geophysical boundary of the South Saskatchewan River upon which G.D. Archibald Park North is found.
The crescents / avenues are fashioned around Archibald Park West. The roads have been mainly named with a royal connection:
- Rupert Drive
- Eddy Place, Street
- Alexandra Avenue
- Noble Crescent
- Wales Avenue
- Empire Avenue
No schools are part of this neighbourhood. In the 1970s, Richmond Heights School served kids in the neighborhood before closing in the mid-1980s due to declining enrolment. The building is now the Luther Senior's Centre with a senior's condo complex to the east on the old playground site. Students were then transferred over to North Park School
There are some amenities within the neighborhood such as New Red Lantern Inn in a strip mall located on Alexandra Avenue.
Area Parks 
- G.D. Archibald Park North (N) 8.40
- hosts a wading pool, playground and many baseball and soccer games.
- G.D. Archibald Park West (N) 2.60
Spadina Crescent provides scenic transportation between the Central Business District and communities to the north which are part of the Lawson SDA. Warman Road is a main access road between Central Business District and the North West Industrial SDA which bypasses Richmond Heights with limited arterial access into the neighborhood.
City Transit 
Richmond Heights is serviced by City Transit Bus Routes Saskatoon Transit.
The North Park / Richmond Heights Community Association has amalgamated to provide community services for the Saskatoon area between 33rd Street East and Circle Drive utilizing facilities available at North Park-Wilson, River Heights, and St. Paul Schools.
Coordinates: 52°9'13"N 106°38'32"W Coordinates:
|North: River Heights|
|West: Kelsey/Woodlawn||Richmond Heights||East: South Saskatchewan River | U of S Management Area|
|South: North Park|
- Luther Heights (Seniors' Directory- Saskatoon Public Library) URL accessed April 2, 2007
- Richmond Heights URL accessed April 2, 2007
- Populace Spring 2006 URL accessed April 2, 2007
- Meewasin URL accessed April 2, 2007
- City of Saskatoon · Departments · Community Services · Community ... URL accessed April 1, 2007
- Selling an Idea or a Product URL accessed January 27, 2007
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Richmond Heights, Saskatoon|
- Local Area Planning
- City of Saskatoon · Departments · Community Services · City Planning · ZAM Maps
- Populace Spring 2006
- Saskatoon Neighbourhoods Word Search Puzzle
- Map of Facilities, Park Sites, and Trails located in the city's ...