From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Richter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Richter may refer to:
- the Richter magnitude scale, scale measuring the strength of earthquakes
- Richter (electro rock), electro-rock band from Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Richter, Kansas
- Richter (surname)
- Richter Abend, character from the game Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
- The Richter tuning scale developed in 1825 to which harmonicas are commonly tuned
- Gedeon Richter Ltd., Hungarian pharmaceutical company
- Richter (toy company), German toy manufacturer from the early 20th century
- Richter Belmont, character from the Castlevania game series
- "Goin' Richter," song by The Ziggens
- Richter's transformation or Richter's syndrome, complication of blood-related neoplasms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Richter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.