From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rick or Rick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rick may refer to:
- A shortened version of the given name Richard
- A variant of Patrick
- A variant of Eric
- A variant of Henry (given name)
- Rick (film)
- Rickenbacker, a guitar manufacturer
- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc., whose stock ticker symbol is RICK
- Rick, from Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World, animated sitcom
- Hay rick, a term with multiple meanings in regard to cutting and collecting hay
- Wood rick, a measure of firewood typically one third of a cord (volume)
- A frame of horizontal bars and vertical supports, as used to hold barrels in a distillery or boxes in a warehouse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.