From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Nebraska Senate
from the 31st district
January 9, 2013
|Preceded by||Rich Pahls|
December 26, 1944 |
|Alma mater||Lake Forest College
University of Nebraska Omaha
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Rick Kolowski (born December 26, 1944 in LaSalle, Illinois) is an American politician and a Nebraska state senator in the unicameral Nebraska Legislature representing District 31; the legislature itself is non-partisan.
- 2012 When Senator Rich Pahls retired and left the District 31 seat open, Kolowski placed first in the May 15, 2012 primary election with 3,214 votes, and won the November 6, 2012 general election with 9,121 votes against Acela Turco.
- "Sen. Rick Kolowski". Lincoln, Nebraska: Nebraska Legislature. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- "Senator Rick Kolowski's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- Gale, John A. "Primary Election May 15, 2012". Lincoln, Nebraska: Secretary of State of Nebraska. p. 35. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- Gale, John A. "Official Results of Nebraska General Election November 6, 2012". Lincoln, Nebraska: Secretary of State of Nebraska. p. 14. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
|This article about a Nebraskan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|