|Full name||Reneil St Aubin Sappleton|
|Date of birth||8 December 1989|
|Place of birth||Kingston, Jamaica|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Current club||Billericay Town|
|Queens Park Rangers|
|2006–2007||Queens Park Rangers||0||(0)|
|2008||→ Bournemouth (loan)||3||(1)|
|2008–2009||→ Oxford United (loan)||4||(1)|
|2009||→ AFC Telford United (loan)||7||(1)|
|2009||→ Macclesfield Town (loan)||11||(6)|
|2012–2013||Bishop's Stortford F.C.||12||(38)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:49, 7 July 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Sappleton came through the youth academy of his local club, QPR, where he had a successful youth career.
Prior to joining Leicester City, Sappleton had a trial with Liverpool, and also joined Middlesbrough on a two-week trial. He made his senior debut in a 2–1 home defeat to Southampton on 1 December.
On 12 August 2008, Sappleton joined Bournemouth on loan for a month, scoring on his debut in a 1–1 draw against Aldershot Town on 16 August. He secured a second loan move that season, joining Oxford United for a month on New Year's Eve. He again scored on his debut and made an assist in a 2–0 home win over Salisbury City on 1 January 2009. In March 2009 Sappleton joined Conference North club AFC Telford until the end of the season where his performances did not warrant any further interest from the midlands club.
On 29 January 2010, Sappleton joined Macclesfield on a free transfer signing an 18 month contract, having been released by mutual consent by Leicester the same day. In March 2010, Sappleton injured his knee requiring surgery that ruled him out for the rest of the 2009–10 League Two season at Macclesfield Town. In December 2010, Sappleton recovered from knee surgery and commenced regular squad training, he made only a few league appearances in the 2010–11 season. On 26 February 2011, Sappleton was sent off for a bad tackle which led to a mass brawl involving twenty-one of the twenty-two players on the pitch against Wycombe Wanderers having only been on for a matter of minutes.
Sappleton was released at the end of the season.
He made his debut for Bishop's Stortford in the 4-1 win against Guiseley.
On 3 August 2013, Sappleton joined Billericay Town as they rebuild their squad for an attempt of promotion back to the Conference South.
Sappleton was included in the Jamaica squad during the CONCACAF U-20 Final Round in 2009, mainly due to a strong performance in two friendlies versus Canada U20s in Fort Lauderdale. Sappleton performed well during the 2009 CONCACAF U20 Final round in Tobago, although Jamaica did not reach the semi-finals.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 367. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- Foxes win race to sign Sappleton, BBC Sport 2007-06-06. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- "Leicester 1–2 Southampton". BBC Sport. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- "Cheeries land Sappleton on loan". BBC Sport. 2008-08-12. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- "Aldershot 1–1 Bournemouth". BBC Sport. 2008-08-16. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- "Sappleton On The Move". Leicester City F.C. 2008-12-31. Retrieved 2008-12-31.
- "Sappleton delight at debut goal". BBC Sport. 2009-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-02.
- "Sappleton loan deal over at U's". BBC Sport. 2009-01-30. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "Sappleton On The Move to Telford". Leicester City F.C. 2009-03-20. Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- "Sappleton joins". www.MTFC.co.uk. Macclesfield Town F.C. 2009-08-28. Retrieved 28 August 2009.
- "Sappleton stays a Silkman". www.MTFC.co.uk. Maclesfield Town F.C. 2010-01-29. Retrieved 29 January 2010.
- "Sappleton Released". www.LCFC.co.uk. Leicester City F.C. 2010-01-29. Retrieved 29 January 2010.