Rico Lieder (born 25 September 1971 in Burgstädt) is a retired German sprinter who specialized in the 400 metres.
He competed for the clubs SC Karl-Marx-Stadt, LG Chemnitz and LAC Chemnitz during his active career.
- This article incorporates information from the German Wikipedia.
- 1991: Germany (Lieder, Carlowitz, Just, Schönlebe)
- 1993: USA (Hall, Irvin, Rouser, Everett)
- 1995: USA (Tolbert, Davis, Long, Atwater)
- 1997: USA (Rouser, Everett, Maye, Minor)
- 1999: USA (Morris, Johnson, Minor, Campbell)
- 2001: Poland (Rysiukiewicz, Haczek, Bocian, Maćkowiak)
- 2003: USA (Davis, Young, Campbell, Washington)
- 2004: Jamaica (Haughton, Colquhoun, McDonald, Clarke)
- 2006: USA (Washington, Merritt, Campbell, Spearmon)
- 2008: USA (Davis, Torrance, Nixon, Willie)
- 2010: USA (Torrance, Nixon, Tate, Jackson)
- 2012: USA (Wright, Smith Jr., Mitchell, Roberts)
- 2014: USA (Clemons, Verburg, Butler III, Smith Jr., Parros, Babineaux)