From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A ridgeway (road) is a road or path that follows a ridge, or the highest part of the landscape.
Roads and pathways
- The Ridgeway, an ancient track in southern England, which now forms part of the Ridgeway Path or National Trail
- Wessex Ridgeway, an extension of the Ridgeway Path to the south west
- South Africa
- United States
- Ridgeway, Alaska
- Ridgeway, Iowa
- Ridgeway, Ohio
- Ridgeway, Missouri
- Ridgeway, New York
- Ridgeway, South Carolina
- Ridgeway, Virginia
- Ridgeway, Wisconsin
- Ridgeway (town), Wisconsin
- Ridgeway Township, Michigan
- Ridgeway (surname)
- Ridgeway Clocks, the oldest continuously produced line of longcase clocks in the United States
- Ridgeway Radio, a hospital radio station in Dorchester, Dorset
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ridgeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.