From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ridvan may refer to
- Ridván, twelve-day festival in the Bahá'í Faith
- Garden of Ridván (disambiguation), two holy places in the Bahá'í Faith
- Rıdvan Baygut (born 1985), Turkish taekwondo practitioner
- Rıdvan Bolatlı (born 1928), retired Turkish footballer
- Rıdvan Dilmen (born 1962), retired Turkish footballer
- Rıdvan Şimşek (born 1991), Turkish footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ridvan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.