From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Riel may refer to:
- Riel (Goirle), a town in the Netherlands
- Riel (Eindhoven), a village in the Netherlands
- Riel (Manitoba riding), a provincial electoral district in Canada named after Louis Riel
- Riel, Winnipeg, a community committee comprising three city wards
People with the surname
- Alex Riel, Danish jazz and rock drummer
- Cees van Riel, Dutch organizational theorist
- Louis Riel, Canadian politician and rebel
- Maurice Riel, Canadian Senator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.