From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rigaud can refer to following people:
- André Rigaud (1761–1811), Haitian revolutionary
- Hyacinthe Rigaud (1659–1743), French baroque portrait painter during the reign of Louis XIV
- Jean Rigaud (1912–1999), French painter
- Philippe de Rigaud Vaudreuil (c.1643–1725), Governor-general of New France (now Canada) from 1703 to 1725
- Pierre François de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnal (1698–1778), Canadian-born French Governor-general of New France (now Canada) from 1755 to 1760
- Stephen Peter Rigaud (1774–1839), English mathematical historian and astronomer
Rigaud can refer to the following places:
- Rigaud, Alpes-Maritimes, a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes département of France
- Rigaud, Quebec, a municipality west of Montreal, Canada
- Rigaud River, Canadian river in eastern Ontario and western Quebec
- Mont Rigaud, ski area in Quebec, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rigaud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.