From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rigger may refer to:
- One who attends to the rigging of a sailing ship
- Rigger (entertainment), those who tend rigging in stage performance (theater, film, concert, etc.)
- Rigger (industry), specializing in moving large/heavy objects
- Parachute rigger
- Bondage rigger, one who ties up others primarily as an art form
- One who sets up a racing shell in the sport of rowing
- Rigger, Duke Nukem's henchman from the animated series Captain Planet and the Planeteers#Eco-Villains
- All pages beginning with "Rigger"
- All pages with titles containing "Rigger"
- Outrigger, often used in rowing or canoeing
- Rig (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.