|One Life to Live family|
|Created by||Agnes Nixon|
|Original run||July 15, 1968– August 24, 2011|
|First appearance||Episode 1, July 15, 1968|
|Last appearance||Episode 11,008, August 24, 2011|
The Riley family is an original family of fictional characters on the American soap opera One Life to Live. An Irish Catholic American clan, the family was created around the relationships and descendants of original male protagonist Joseph "Joe" Riley.
Initially showcased as a working class contrast to the affluent Lords, members of the ensemble appear from the debut episode aired July 15, 1968 until August 24, 2011. Joe Riley's two sons, Kevin Lord Riley and Joe Riley, Jr., represent their paternal family for most of the series and are adopted into the Buchanan family upon the marriage of Joe's widow Victoria Lord Riley to Clint Buchanan in 1982.
- Only current spouses are listed or those who were married when they died
- Notable children who are stillborn and die before proper character development are italicized
- Unnamed Riley
- Unnamed parent
- Eileen Riley (born late 1920s)
- David "Dave" Siegel [widowed]
- Joseph "Joe" Riley (born 1938; died October 3, 1979)
- Victoria Lord [dissolved by his death]
- Thomas "Tom" Dennison (born 1938)
- Carol Harper [legally widowed]
- Timothy "Tim" Siegel (born 1950; died April 6, 1976)
- Jennifer "Jenny" Wolek [dissolved by his death]
- Julie Siegel (born 1950)
- Mark Toland [widowed]
- Mari Lynn Dennison (born 1969)
- Megan Craig Riley (born December 2, 1974; died October 3, 1975)
- Kevin Lord Riley Buchanan (born September 12, 1976; changed to 1970)
- Joseph "Joey" Riley Buchanan (born January 8, 1980; changed to 1974)
- Demerest "Duke" Buchanan (born June 29, 1992; changed to 1986; died May 12, 2006)
- Kevin Buchanan, Jr. (stillborn; March 23, 2004)
- Zane Buchanan (born October 31, 2006)
At the inception of One Life to Live appears journalist Joe Riley, managing editor of the Lord family-owned The Banner newspaper of fictional Philadelphia Main Line suburb Llanview, Pennsylvania. A working-class Irish American, early storylines focus on his budding relationship with Banner executive assistant and heiress Victoria "Viki" Lord and her first bout with multiple personalities. Concurrently introduced at the show's origin is the family of Joe's sister, Eileen Riley Siegel.
Joe and Viki marry in June 1969, a marriage ended at Viki's declaration of his legal death in 1970. He reappears in 1972 as Viki marries Steve Burke. Viki continues with the marriage to Steve, but it eventually falls apart with her continued infatuation with Joe. Viki divorces Steve and remarries Joe in 1974. Eileen leaves Llanview for Florida in 1976, and soon thereafter Viki bears Joe his first son, Kevin Lord Riley. Joe dies in 1979, leaving a pregnant Viki widowed with their second child and his namesake son, Joseph Riley, Jr., born in 1980.
Unknown Riley (deceased) m. Unknown (deceased) c. Eileen Riley (born late 1920s) m. Dave Siegel [widowed; 1972] c. Tim Siegel (born 1950; died 1976) [twin] m. Jenny Wolek [1976; dissolved] c. Julie Siegel (born 1950) m. Mark Toland [1972-1975; dissolved] c. Joe Riley (born 1938; died 1979) [twin] a. Cathy Craig c. Megan Craig Riley (born 1974; died 1975) m. Victoria Lord [1969-1970, 1974-1979; dissolved] c. Kevin Lord Riley Buchanan (born 1976) m. LeeAnn Demerest [1992-1993; divorced] c. Demerest "Duke" Buchanan (born 1992; died 2006) a. Kelly Cramer c. Zane Buchanan (born 2006) m. Cassie Callison [1998-1999; divorced] m. Kelly Cramer [2002-2004; divorced] c. Kevin Buchanan, Jr. (born 2004; stillborn) c. Joey Riley Buchanan (born 1980) m. Kelly Cramer [2000; divorced] m. Jennifer Rappaport [2003-2004; divorced] c. Unnamed child (miscarriage; 2003) m. Aubrey Wentworth [2011; divorced] c. Tom Dennison (born 1938) [twin] m. Carol Harper [legally dissolved 1988] c. Mari Lynn Dennison (born 1969) m. Wade Coleman [1988-; married]