From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rimsky Korsakov may refer to:
- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Russian composer
- Voin Rimsky-Korsakov, Russian explorer and elder brother of Nikolai
- Andrey Rimsky-Korsakov (1878–1940), Russian musicologist and son of Nikolai
- Rimsky-Korsakov Archipelago, a group of islands near Vladivostok
- Rimsky Korsakov, an expletive used in advertisements for Cresta (soft drink)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rimsky Korsakov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.