From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rin can refer to:
- The rin (厘), an obsolete unit of Japanese currency equal to 1⁄1000 yen. Due to the drastic devaluation of Japanese money after World War II, the rin was eventually taken out of circulation at the end of 1953
- People with the Japanese given name "Rin" (Also transliterated as Lin or Lynn)
- "Rin", an alternate name for the Rhine River
- Rin gong, a Japanese singing bowl
- RIN - Daughters of Mnemosyne - , see Mnemosyne (anime)
- Rin! a yaoi manga about archery
- Rin Kagamine (鏡音リン), a Vocaloid from VOCALOID 2
- Rin Matsuoka, from the anime Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.
- Rin Tezuka, a character from the visual novel Katawa Shoujo
- Rin', a Japanese pop group active from 2003 to 2009
- rin() is one representation of the functional square root of sin().
- Rin Okumura, the main character from the anime/manga "Blue Exorcist"
- The Rassemblement pour l'indépendance nationale, a dissolved 1960s Quebec political party in favour of Quebec independence
- Relative Intensity Noise, describing the instability of the power level of a laser
- RNA integrity number, an algorithm for assigning integrity values to RNA measurements
- The Royal Indian Navy, former name of the Indian Navy
- The Royal Institute of Navigation, a British institution devoted to the art and science of navigation
- Renewable Identification Number, a number mandated by the Environmental Protection Agency to accompany renewable fuels such as ethanol and biodiesel produced or imported into the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.