From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rinaldo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rinaldo may refer to:
- Renaud de Montauban (also spelled Renaut, Renault, Italian: Rinaldo di Montalbano, Dutch: Reinout van Montalbaen), a fictional knight in the medieval Matter of France
- Rinaldo (Jerusalem Liberated), a character in a 1580 epic poem by Tasso
- HMS Rinaldo, one of four ships launched between 1808 and 1943 by the Royal Navy
Books and films
- Rinaldo Rinaldini, the Robber Captain, a 1797 novel by Christian August Vulpius
People with the name
- Rinaldo Conti (1199 or c. 1185–1261), who later became Pope Alexander IV
- Giovanni Rinaldo (1720–1795), Count of Carli-Rubbi, Italian economist and antiquarian
- Rinaldo de Lamare (1910–2002), Brazilian physician who specialized in pediatrics
- Matthew John Rinaldo (1931–2008), United States Representative from New Jersey
- Theodore Rinaldo (1944-2000), an American businessman, charismatic religious leader, and convicted child sex offender
- Sandie Rinaldo (born 1950), Canadian television journalist and news anchor
- Antônio Rinaldo Gonçalves (born 1966), Brazilian footballer
- Zac Rinaldo (born 1990), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Monte Rinaldo, municipality in the province of Fermo, Italy
- All pages with titles containing "Rinaldo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.