Ring Mountain (California)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ring Mountain, California)
|Elevation||603 ft (184 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||402 ft (123 m)|
|Location||Marin County, California, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS San Quentin|
A number of rare and endangered flora inhabit Ring Mountain. The landscape is strewn with many sizable boulders which exhibit a variety of lithologies including high-pressure metamorphic rocks of amphibolite and eclogite grade.
- Calochortus tiburonensis
- Castilleja neglecta
- Streptanthus niger
- Triangle Marsh
- Category: Endemic flora of California
- "Ring". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Ring Mountain, California". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "Ring Mountain, Open Space Preserve". County of Marin. Archived from the original on 2008-06-21. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- Earth Metrics Inc. (1989) Marinero Estates Environmental Impact Report, Tiburon, California, prepared for the city of Tiburon, Ca.
- Hogan, C. Michael (2008). Burnham, Andy, ed. "Ring Mountain – Carving in United States in The West". The Megalithic Portal. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- Hogan, C. Michael (2008). Andy Burnham, ed. "Ring Mountain, The Megalithic Portal,".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ring Mountain.|
|This Marin County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|