From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rinku Town (りんくうタウン Rinkū Taun?) is a commercial development in Izumisano, Osaka, Japan, adjacent to Kansai International Airport. It was constructed in the early 1990s on reclaimed land, and opened in September 1995.
- Rinku Gate Tower Building, the second-tallest building in Japan (after the Yokohama Landmark Tower)
- Rinku Premium Outlets
- Rinku Pleasure Town SEACLE
- Big Ferris wheel
- Marble Beach - Beach filled with white marble stones
- Tajiri Sky Bridge
- Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute Kansai
- Osaka Prefecture - Rinku Town website
- Osaka Prefecture - Rinku Town Guide
- Izumisano City Sightseeing
- Izumisano Tourist Information Center "Rinku-Machidokoro"
|This Osaka Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|