Río Bravo (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rio Bravo)
Río Bravo, or Río Bravo del Norte, is the name given in Mexico to the river known in the United States as the Rio Grande.
Río Bravo may also refer to:
- Kern River, California, original Spanish name, Rio Bravo de San Felipe
- Río Bravo, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- Río Bravo, Suchitepéquez, Guatemala
- Rio Bravo (former settlement), California, U.S. on the Kern River, later named Panama.
- Rio Bravo, Texas, U.S.
- Rio Bravo, California, U.S., an unincorporated community
- Rio Bravo (film), a 1959 American western
- Rio Bravo Conservation and Management Area, a nature reserve in Belize
- Rio Bravo Cantina, a defunct American Tex-Mex restaurant chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.