From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rio Salado)
The Salado River (Spanish Río Salado) may refer to:
- Salado River, Argentina (Río Salado), a tributary of the Paraná River
- Several smaller rivers in Argentina, including:
- Salado River (Buenos Aires), which starts at the El Chañar lagoon and runs shoutheast some 650 kilometres to the Samborombón Bay
- Desaguadero-Salado, in Mendoza Province, San Luis Province and La Pampa Province, the runs down to the Colorado River
- In Catamarca Province and La Rioja Province, the local Colorado river is also referred to as the Salado River
- Rio Salado (Mexico), in northern Mexico, a tributary of the Rio Grande (Río Bravo)
- Salado River (New Mexico), in New Mexico, a tributary of the Rio Grande
- Salt River (Arizona)
- Salado River (Antofagasta, Chile)
- Salado River (Paraguay)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.