From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ripcord in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ripcord or rip cord may refer to:
- Ripcord (skydiving), the mechanism used to release a parachute
- FSB Ripcord, fire support base from the Vietnam War
- Ripcord (Amusement Park Ride), an amusement park free-fall ride
- Ripcord (TV series) a 1960s TV series
- Rip Cord (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Ripcord, a pullstring used with a launcher to make a beyblade (toy) spin
- Rip cord, of an optical cable, a parallel cord of strong yarn that is situated under the jacket(s) of the cable for jacket removal
- RipChord, the self appointed nickname for Toronto area musician Johnny K
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ripcord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.