Rise Up (Peter Frampton album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|EP by Peter Frampton|
|Released||June 20, 1980|
November 1979, The Hit Factory
|Peter Frampton chronology|
Rise Up is an album released by Peter Frampton in 1980. As Frampton stated: "This album was released in Brazil to promote our tour there in 1980 - the album eventually turned into Breaking All the Rules, released the next year.".
- "You Kill Me" - 4:13 (Frampton)
- "I Don't Wanna Let You Go" - 4:21 (Frampton)
- "Rise Up" - 3:46 (Alessi Brothers)
- "Breaking All The Rules" - 5:07 (Frampton/Reid)
- "Wasting The Night Away" - 4:12 (Frampton)
- "Midland Maniac" - 4:18 (Originally by Steve Winwood, lyrics reworked by Peter Frampton)
- "I Can't Stand It (Live)" - 4:13 (Frampton)
- "I'm in You (Live)" - 4:10 (Frampton)
- Peter Frampton - Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keyboards, vocals
- Bos Sabino - Keyboards on "Midland Maniac"
- Bob Mayo - Keyboards, guitar, backing vocals on "I Can't Stand It" and "I'm in You"
- John Regan - Bass guitar
- Stanley Sheldon -Bass guitar, backing vocals on "I Can't Stand It"
- Gary Mallaber - Drums on "I Can't Stand It"
- Jamie Oldaker - Drums
- Anton Fig - Drums on "Rise Up"
- Billy Alessi - Yamaha CP 70 and Korg ES 50 on "Rise Up"
- Elliot Randall - Backing guitar on "Breaking All The Rules"
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|