From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up riser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riser may refer to:
- Riser (casting), a reservoir in a manufacturing mold
- Stair riser, the vertical elements in a set of stairs
- Drilling riser, a device used on a ship or offshore drilling rig
- Neil Riser, a member of the Louisiana State Senate (United States)
- Riser card, a printed circuit board which extends connectors away from another board
- Early riser, a person who wakes up early in the day
- Parachute riser, strip of webbing joining the harness to the rigging lines
- Riser, a vertical duct through a multistorey building, such as a dry riser
- Riser, a skateboard component which increases the space between the wheels and the deck
- Riser, the center section of a recurve bow
- Riser cable, a type of communications cable; contrast with plenum cable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.