Risto Kalevi Siilasmaa (born 1966 in Finland) is the Chairman, founder and former CEO of F-Secure Corporation (formerly Data Fellows), an anti-virus and computer security software company based in Helsinki, Finland. He is also the biggest shareholder of F-Secure, owning around 40% of the company. He is also the Chairman of Nokia's Board of Directors from 2012 onwards, and was interim CEO of Nokia from 3 September 2013 to 29 April 2014. 
More recently Siilasmaa has become known as a business angel, investing in several technology startups and serving in their boards of directors. In his investing, he has stated that he is sometimes "motivated by soft values, not maximum returns."
Siilasmaa is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Elisa Oyj, Ekahau Inc., and Fruugo Inc. He is a member of the Supervisory Board of Finpro ry and member of the Board of Directors of Blyk Ltd, Mendor, Nexit Ventures Oy and Valimo Wireless Oy.
- "Risto Siilasmaa Bio at Nokia". Nokia Corporation. Retrieved 2009-03-14.
- Meet the board Nokia Corporation. Retr. 27th Nov 2012
- "Nokia to sell Devices & Services business to Microsoft in EUR 5.44 billion all-cash transaction". Nokia. 2013-09-03. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "F-Securen Siilasmaa ryhtyi bisnesenkeliksi" (in Finnish). Digitoday. 2007-03-30. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- Cord, David J. (2012). Mohamed 2.0. Helsingfors: Schildts & Söderströms. pp. 150–152. ISBN 978-951-52-2898-7.
- "Risto Siilasmaa joins Mendor board of directors". Mendor. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
|Nokia Corporation CEO
|Nokia Corporation Chairman
|This Finnish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|