From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RITA may refer to:
- Djarrit, also known as Rita, a community in the Marshall Islands
- 1180 Rita, an asteroid
- Rita, West Virginia
- Santa Rita, California (disambiguation), several places
Media and entertainment
- Rita (album), a 2005 album by Rita Guerra
- RITA Award, an award for romantic fiction
- Rita (opera), an 1860 opera by Gaetano Donizetti
- Rita (film), a 2009 Italian film
- Rita (Marathi film), a 2009 film directed by Renuka Shahane
- Rita Santos, an adult mermaid from Mako Mermaids who is undercover as the principal of a human high school.
- Rita, a Danish television show
- Research and Innovative Technology Administration, research programs agency within the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Resistance Inside the Army, a protest movement
- Rhee International Taekwon-Do (Australia), a martial art school
- Rita (genus), a genus of catfishes
- Rita (roller coaster), a roller coaster ride at Alton Towers theme park, England
- RIT Ambulance, an emergency medical services organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.