Rite of passage (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rites of Passage)
|Look up rite of passage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rite of passage is a ritual that marks a change in a person's social or sexual status.
Rite(s) of passage may also refer to:
- Rites of Passage (1999 film), a thriller starring Dean Stockwell
- Rites of Passage (2012 film), a thriller starring Wes Bentley
- Rites of Passage, a 1983 short film by Richard Stanley
- Rites of Passage: The Rebirth of Combat Sports, a 2001 MMA documentary produced by Frederico Lapenda
- Rite of Passage (novel), a 1968 novel by Alexei Panshin
- Rite of Passage, a 1994 posthumously published novel by Richard Wright
- Rites of Passage (novel), a 1980 novel by William Golding and first part of the trilogy To the Ends of the Earth
- Rites of Passage (magazine), later the Transsexual News Telegraph, a 1991-2002 periodical covering issues related to transsexuality
- Rites of Passage (Sculthorpe), a 1972–73 music theatre work by Peter Sculthorpe
- Rites of Passage (Brother Ali album), 2000
- Rites of Passage (Indigo Girls album), 1992
- Rites of Passage (Roger Hodgson album), 1996
- "A Rite of Passage", a song by Dream Theater from Black Clouds & Silver Linings
- "Rites of Passage", a song by Yanni from Ethnicity
- Rites of Passage (Married... with Children).
- "Rite of Passage" (The Outer Limits)
- "Rite of Passage" (Stargate SG-1)
- "Rites of Passage" (Goodnight Sweetheart)
- "Rites of Passage" (Miami Vice)
- "Rites of Passage" (Superboy)
- "Rites of Passage" (Vikings)
- Rites of Passage (educational program), an educational program on African American history
- Rite of Passage (horse) (foaled 2004), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- "My Rite of Passage", an episode of the TV series Scrubs
- Right of passage, a maritime right to traverse an inner waterway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.