From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ritu may refer to:
- Ritu (Indian season), a season in the Hindu calendar
- Ritu County, a county in Tibet
- Ritu (film), a Malayalam film directed by Shyamaprasad
- Ritu (music), 2nd full album (CD) of Belgian Symphonic Black Metal band Saille °2013
- Ritu Samhaaram, or Ṛtusaṃhāra, a Sanskrit epic describing the Indian seasons
As a given name
- Ritu Chaudhry the birth name of actress Mahima Chaudhry
- Ritu Beri, an Indian fashion designer
- Ritu Kapoor-Nanda, an Indian insurance entrepreneur
- Ritu Dhillon, a renowned New York based fine jewelry designer
- Ritu Raj, a California entrepreneur, known for founding tech startups Avasta, OrchestratorMail and Objectiveli, as well as Wag Hotel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- ritu raj is the name of season king