The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Offering 312 rooms, it occupies the 102nd to 118th floors of the Sun Hung Kai Properties-owned International Commerce Centre, making it the world's-highest hotel.[non-primary source needed]  
The hotel opened for business on 29 March 2011.
The 2,800 m2 or 30,000 sq ft Presidential Suite is on the 117th floor. The hotel's arrival lobby is on the 9th floor where guests are greeted by receptionists and taken to express elevators. The express elevators take guests 425 m (1,394 ft) above the ground in 50 seconds to the main lobby on the 103rd floor. Guest keycards are required to use the hotel elevators to access the hotel rooms on floors 104–117 and the swimming pool and gym on floor 118. An exclusive club lounge for guests staying in club rooms and suites is located on floor 116 along with the spa. Three restaurants, Tosca (an Italian restaurant), a Chinese restaurant and the main restaurant are all located one floor below reception on floor 102. The hotel is targeting a 60% occupancy rate.
- Architecture of Hong Kong
- List of hotels in Hong Kong
- List of tallest hotels in the world
- Sky100, a 360-degree indoor observation deck on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre
- Li, Zoe (29 March 2011). "The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong: The World's Highest Hotel Opens – Almost 500 Meters Above Ground and Offering a Very Cozy Lap of Luxury, the Newest Ritz-Carlton Certainly Impresses". CNN. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- Press release (undated). "The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong Will Cease Operations January 1, 2008, Future Properties Now Under Development in Macau and Kowloon" (archive). The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Hotel Information". The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Kowloon.|
- ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/HongKong, the hotel's official website
- Li, Zoe (11 August 2010). "High at the Ritz: Unrivalled Views at the World's Tallest Hotel – We Managed to Survive the Incredible Vertigo Inspired by the Sky-High, Panoramic Vistas at the Yet-to-Open Ritz Carlton Hong Kong – Just". CNN. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Hong Kong building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|