From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rival in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rival is a person, team, company, or other organization competing against another person or team, etc.
Rival or rivals may also refer to:
Literature, music, and media 
- "Rival" (Pearl Jam song), a song on Pearl Jam's 2000's album Binaural
- "Rival" (song), the second opening theme song of the Pocket Monsters series
- The Rivals, a one-off group formed by Benny Andersson for the song "2nd Best to None"
- "Rivals" (DS9 episode), the eleventh episode of the second season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Rivals" (The O.C. episode), the 17th episode of the FOX television series, The O.C.
- Comic book villain The Rival, enemy of The Flash
- The Rivals, a play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- "Rivals" (Frasier), an episode of the TV show Frasier
- Rivals (film), a 1925 film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Challenge: Rivals, season 21 of the MTV reality game show
- The Rivals (band), an English punk band
- Rivals (novel), 1988 novel by Jilly Cooper
Other uses 
- Aeros Rival, a Ukrainian competition paraglider
- Rivals in sports (see List of sports rivalries)
- Rivals.com, a network of United States-based sports Web sites with a particular emphasis on college sports and a subordinate emphasis on recruiting
- College rivalry
- Rivalry (economics)
- Monocular rivalry and Binocular rivalry in visual perception
- Sibling rivalry
- The Rival Company, an American appliance maker
- The Rivals (mountain), a mountain on the Llŷn peninsula in Gwynedd
- Rivals, Kentucky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.