From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rivalry)
"Arch rivals" redirects here. For the video game, see Arch Rivals.
|Look up rival in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rival or Rivals may refer to:
Literature, music, and media
- "Rival" (Pearl Jam song), a song on Pearl Jam's 2000's album Binaural
- "Rival" (Pokémon song), the second opening theme song of the Pocket Monsters series
- "Rival" (Romeo Santos song), a 2012 song from Romeo Santos debut album Formula, Vol. 1 featuring Mario Domm.
- The Rivals, a one-off group formed by Benny Andersson for the song "2nd Best to None"
- "Rivals" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), the eleventh episode of the second season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Rivals" (The O.C. episode), the 17th episode of the FOX television series, The O.C.
- Comic book villain The Rival, enemy of The Flash
- The Rivals, a 1775 play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- "Rivals" (Frasier), an episode of the TV show Frasier
- Rivals (1923 film), a silent German film directed by Harry Piel
- Rivals (1925 film), a 1925 film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Challenge: Rivals, season 21 of the MTV reality game show
- The Rivals (band), an English punk band
- Rivals (novel), 1988 novel by Jilly Cooper
- Need for Speed: Rivals, a 2013 racing video game
- Rivals, also known as The Stalking of Laurie Show, a 2000 TV film
- Rivalry (film), a 1953 Italian film
- Aeros Rival, a Ukrainian competition paraglider
- Rivals in sports (see List of sports rivalries)
- Rivals.com, a network of United States-based sports Web sites with a particular emphasis on college sports and a subordinate emphasis on recruiting
- College rivalry
- Rivalry (economics)
- Monocular rivalry and Binocular rivalry in visual perception
- Sibling rivalry
- The Rival Company, an American appliance maker
- The Rivals (mountain), a mountain on the Llŷn peninsula in Gwynedd
- Rivals, Kentucky
- Rival (sternwheeler), a sternwheel steamboat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rival.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.