From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from River (song))
|Look up river in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A river is a flowing body of water.
River or Rivers may also refer to:
- Rivers Cuomo (born 1970), American musician
- River George (born 1987), British actress
- River Phoenix (1970–1993), American actor
- River Styx (musician) (born 1981), British musician
- River Viiperi (born 1991), male model
- Austin Rivers (born 1992), American basketball player; son of Doc Rivers
- David Rivers (born 1965), American basketball player
- Doc Rivers (born 1961), American basketball player and coach
- Francine Rivers (born 1947), American author
- Joan Rivers (born 1933), American comedienne and talk show host
- Johnny Rivers (born 1942), American singer and songwriter
- Keith Rivers (born 1986), American football player
- Larry Rivers (1923–2002), American artist
- Melissa Rivers (born 1968), American television personality; daughter of Joan Rivers
- Philip Rivers (born 1981), American football player
- Ruben Rivers (1921–1944), Medal of Honor recipient
- Sam Rivers (1923-2011), American jazz musician
- Sam Rivers (bassist) (born 1977), American bassist
- William Rivers (1864–1922), British anthropologist, neurologist and psychiatrist
- River Tam, fictional character in the television series Firefly
- River Zastory, fictional character in the manga series Black Cat
- Riverworld, series of novels by Philip José Farmer
- River Song, fictional character in the television series Doctor Who
- River, a character in the Warriors novel series
- River (film), 2012 Japanese film
- 2001: River (album), by Izzy Stradlin
- 1971: "River" (Joni Mitchell song)
- 1988: "River", instrumental from Watermark (Enya album)
- 2009: "River" (AKB48 song)
- 2009: "River", a song on The Listening (Lights album)
- 2012: "River", a song on Our Version of Events by Emeli Sandé
- River, nickname of the football team of Club Atlético River Plate, Argentina
- River Plate, nickname of
- River (typography), unattractive gaps appearing to run down a paragraph of text
- River (poker), a nickname for the final card dealt in certain variations of poker
- Rivers, alternate name for Shisen-sho, a one-player game using Mahjong tiles
- Rivers Casino (disambiguation), multiple casinos
- Riverines - the Mobile Riverine Force
- WERV-FM, Illinois radio station also known as "95.9 The River"
- The River (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "River"
- All pages with titles containing "River"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.