From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are several different rivers named River Colne, all in England:
- River Colne, Essex — the river of Halstead, Colchester and Wivenhoe.
- River Colne, Hertfordshire — tributary of the River Thames, flowing from south Hertfordshire to form the border of Buckinghamshire and Greater London with distributaries there and in Berkshire and Surrey.
- River Colne, West Yorkshire — the river of Huddersfield and a tributary of the Calder.
The English canal network connects to the rivers in Hertfordshire and West Yorkshire.
- Colne Brook one of several distributaries of the River Colne, Hertfordshire
- River Coln in Gloucestershire
- Colne Water in Colne, Lancashire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.