|Born||River Delfín Canomanuel Viiperi
4 August 1991
|Ethnicity||Spanish and Finnish|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Measurements||Waist: 30 (US)|
|Suit||38 (US) 48 (EU)|
|Shoe size||11 (US)|
Major Model ManagementSoul Artist Management
River Delfín Canomanuel Viiperi (born 4 August 1991) is a Spanish male model. He has been in several advertising campaigns, including those for American Eagle, Bershka, Calvin Klein, Armani Exchange and Versace for H&M.
At the age of 19, his modeling career took off quickly and he became popular in a very short time; booking international campaigns for huge brands such as Bershka; and walking for Social Primer and Calvin Klein shows.
Viiperi was born in Ibiza to a Spanish father, a broker, and Riitta Viiperi, a Finnish model. His mother eventually introduced him to the world of modeling. Since he hated school, he was eager to ditch school and follow in his mother's footsteps, though his parents insisted he keep studying at least until he finished high school. Viiperi also has an older sister named Luna.
- River Viiperi profile, Tifdb.com; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- River Viiperi profile, models.com; accessed 10 December 2014.
- Caucasian race
- River Viiperi. Models.com; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- Model of the Month, Thefashionisto.com, 26 April 2010; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Armani Exchange TV Model Interviews – River Viiperi". Retrieved 04-12-2011. Check date values in:
- "Versace for H&M chooses River Viiperi!". Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "RIVERI VIIPERI". Sheer Magazine.
- River Viiperi, supermodel. Covermenmag.com; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Paris Hilton hits Hawaii with new boyfriend". Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- "Paris Hilton Makes Out With a Guy Who Is Not River Viiperi". Retrieved 7 December 2014.