From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up riverbank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riverbank or river bank may refer to:
- Riverbank, California
- Riverbank, former name of Bryte, California
- Riverbanks Zoo, a zoo in South Carolina
- The RiverBank, 1920-2011, a Wisconsin bank offering banking, insurance and investment services
- "River Bank" (Jamaican song), song by Byron Lee and the Dragonaires 1964, single by Headley Bennett (adapted) 1978
- "River Bank", song by Prince Jazzbo, L. Carter 1975
- "Tales From The Riverbank", The Jam 1981
- "The Riverbank", Paul Weller 1998
- "River Bank" (Brad Paisley song), a 2014 single by Brad Paisley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.