From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Riverworld (film))
Riverworld is a fictional universe and setting for a series of science-fiction novels written by Philip Jose Farmer.
Riverworld may also refer to:
- Riverworld (2003 film), pilot episode for a Sci-Fi channel series that was never produced
- Riverworld (2010 film), television film on the SyFy channel, a reboot of the 2003 film
- To Your Scattered Bodies Go, 1971 novel, Hugo award winner, first book in the series
- The Fabulous Riverboat, 1971 novel
- The Dark Design, 1977 novel
- The Magic Labyrinth, 1980 novel
- Gods of Riverworld, 1983 novel
- Tales of Riverworld, 1992 short story collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riverworld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.