From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RNG or rng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rng or RNG may refer to:
Science and technology
- Random number generator, a computational or physical device
- Rng (algebra), an algebraic structure similar to rings but without a multiplicative identity
- Relative neighborhood graph, an undirected graph used in computational geometry
- RELAX NG, an XML schema language whose files use the extension .rng
- R'n'G, a Dutch hip hop duo
- Raniganj railway station, West Bengal, India
- Ronga language, a southeastern Bantu language
- University of Reading Herbarium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.