From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roach (fish))
|Look up roach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roach may refer to:
- Certain members of the fish family Cyprinidae, including:
- Roach (surname), people who bear the last name Roach
- Gary "Roach" Sanderson, a British SAS Task Force 141 playable character in Modern Warfare 2The name of the Witchers horse in the video game " The Witcher III .
- Roach (band), a UK post-grunge band
- Roach (cannabis culture), the butt of a marijuana cigarette
- Roach (headdress), traditional Native American headdress usually of porcupine hair
- Roach, Missouri, an unincorporated community in central Missouri
- Roach, Nevada, a rail siding in southern Nevada
- Roach, West Virginia
- Roach, a character in Apocalypse Now
- Roach, a variant of the game pool (cue sports)
- Roach, a Zerg unit from video game StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- a part of a sail
- To clip, shave, or hog the mane of a horse
- a type of conformation of the back of a horse
- Papa Roach, an American hard rock band
- Food truck, sometimes referred to as a "roach coach"
- Roach stone, a type of Portland Stone with lots of shell fragments within the stone
- Roache, the surname of several actors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.