From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up road in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A road is an identifiable route or path.
Road or Roads may also refer to:
- Rail transport, a means of conveyance of passengers and goods, by way of wheeled vehicles running on rails
- Reorganization Objective Army Division, a United States Army plan of organisation from the early 1960s
- Road (sports), a term referring to sporting matches played "away"
- Roadstead, a sheltered area outside a harbour where a ship can lie safe at anchor, sometimes named "such-and-such Roads"
- Road (hieroglyph)
Film and TV
- Road (film), a 2002 Hindi movie
- Road (play)Road (play)
- Road, Movie 2010 Indian film starring Abhay Deol
- The Road, post-apocalyptic tale, in which the movie is based
- The Road (2009 film), a 2009 post-apocalyptic movie starring Viggo Mortensen
- Road (band), a 1970s band that included Noel Redding
- Roads (Chris Mann album), the debut album by Chris Mann
- Road (Self Titled Road album), the only album by Road
- "Roads" (Chris Mann song), its title track
- "Roads", a song by Blindside on the album About a Burning Fire
- "Roads", a song by Portishead on the album Dummy
- "Roads", a song written and performed by Josh Silver and Mikael Åkerfeldt for the Roadrunner United album The All-Star Sessions
- "Road", a song by Paul McCartney from New (album)
- "Road", a song by Nick Drake from the album Pink Moon
- All pages beginning with "road"
- All pages with titles containing "road"
- Path (disambiguation)
- Route (disambiguation)
- Street (disambiguation)
- The Road (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.